Technical Lead – Java
November 5th, 2015 by careers
|Designation||Technical Lead – Java|
Must have at least 3 years of hands on experience with Web application development using Spring, Hibernate, MVC frameworks and at least two years on hands on experience in JSF.
Should have minimum of 3 years’ experience having worked on projects with Agile Methodology.
|Qualification||Computer Science graduates with B.E./B.Tech / MCA or equivalent|
|Technical Skills Sets||Mandatory Skills:–
– Strong experience in Java related technologies.
– JSF (JavaServer Faces), Spring Framework, Hibernate, XML
– Strong expertise in OOPs concepts, industry best practices and design
– Strong expertise and knowledge of Design Patterns –
– Good understanding of web technology/enterprise level Applications
– Good understanding of Database concepts, SQL and performance
– Database operations like retrieval, saving and updating data
– Experience in Agile Methodology
– Exposure to Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Exposure to various open source frameworks like quartz scheduler, iText, PrimeFaces etc
– Exposure to multiple databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
– SCJP / OCJP certification
– Experience in
– Knowledge of tools like JIRA
– Exposure to practices like continuous build process
|Additional Skills||– Experience covering the entire software product development lifecycle
– Ability to interact with the customer, handling team members
– Task & Project Management experience
|Behavioral Skills||– Team work & People Management
– Learning on the Fly
– Dealing with abstract and ambiguity requirements
– Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
– Ability to motivate the team to consistently perform and meet deadlines
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills