Sr Software Engineer – Java Developer – Contract to Hire
November 5th, 2015 by careers
|Designation||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for a strong Core Java Developer who will be a part of a team implementing a back-end system for enabling digital payment service using credit cards. The primary focus will be to implement the back-end system and integrated with different digital payment service enablers like MasterCard, Visa, Discovery etc., with a focus on performance. The back-end services will be developed on Java EE architecture
|Qualification||· Computer Science graduates with B.E./B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
· Preferably OCJP Certified
|Technical Skills Sets||RESPONSIBILITY
· Delivering the complete back end API’s / solution, ensuring high performance
· Implementing best practices and testing strategies for back end using Unit Testing framework
· Coordinating with the Mobile team and customer coordinators for building the RESTful API
· Understanding the requirements and needs of the backend and able to translate that into implementation
· Understanding of the architecture and design of the application and adapting the backend solution accordingly.
· Guide 1-2 junior resources within the team, assign tasks, monitor and ensure timely delivery.
· Minimum 4 – 6 years of Java based projects experience, with core Java programming
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience developing and consumingRESTful Web Services.
· Should have a strong knowledge of frameworks like spring and Hibernate, minimum of 3 years.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in messaging services like JMS, Spring messaging.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in database design,Transaction management, SQL – writing and understanding database queries, medium to complex. Additional knowledge of PL/SQL would be of value.
· Should have also contributed towards Technical solutions for 1-2 years
· Experience should include structured source code management using SVN and build using MAVEN.
· Experience deploying enterprise applications to at least one popular JEE platform.
· Experience implementing multi-tier web applications.
· Experience of Test Driven development, writing unit tests using Junit / TestNG
· Good knowledge of JSON and XML
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, especially SQS (Simple Queue services)would be an added advantage
– Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
– Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
– A good understanding of customer satisfaction
– Attention to detail and follow-through
– Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in working with multi-cultural clients