Java Developer – Backend
November 5th, 2015 by careers
|Designation||Java Developer – Backend|
We are looking for a strong Core Java Developer who will be a part of a team implementing a back-end system with services which will be developed on Java EE architecture with a key focus on performance.
|Qualification||Computer Science graduates with B.E./B.Tech / MCA or equivalent|
|Technical Skills Sets||RESPONSIBILITY
– Delivering the complete back end API’s / solution, ensuring high performance
– Implementing best practices and testing strategies for back end using Unit Testing framework
– Coordinating with the Front end team and customer coordinators for building the RESTful API
– Understanding the requirements and needs of the backend and able to translate that into implementation
– Understanding of the architecture and design of the application and adapting the backend solution accordingly.
– Guide junior resources within the team, assign tasks, monitor and ensure timely delivery.
– Minimum 5-7 years of Java based projects experience, with core Java programming
– Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience developing and consuming RESTful Web Services.
– Should have a good knowledge of frameworks like spring and Hibernate, minimum of 3 years.
– Knowledge of messaging services like JMS, Spring messaging would be of added value.
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in database design, Transaction management, SQL – writing and understanding database queries, medium to complex. Additional knowledge of PL/SQL would be of value.
– Should have also contributed towards Technical solutions for 1-2 years
– Experience should include structured source code management using SVN and build using MAVEN.
– Experience working in application server JOBSS/Weblogic/Websphere
– Experience implementing multi-tier web applications.
– Experience of Test Driven development, writing unit tests using Junit / TestNG
– Good knowledge of JSON and XML
|Behavioral Skills||– Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
– Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
– Attention to detail and follow-through
– A good understanding of customer satisfaction
– Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills